With a strong commitment to excellence and a thorough knowledge of the market conditions, I pride myself on guiding my clients through the home buying and selling process. Ongoing client communications and true focus on my clients' wants and needs allows for a smooth and successful transaction. As a graduate of Southern Methodist University and a long time Dallas resident, I have enjoyed experiencing the vibrant changes in the Dallas-Ft. Worth market. I am a 2nd generation Realtor following in the respected footsteps of my mother with the love and commitment to selling real estate. One of my specialties is assisting relocation clients and their families understand all the Metroplex has to offer and the nuances of each neighborhood. In my spare time I love traveling the world and play golf with my husband and young daughter.
- Licensed Realtor since 1986
- Member of the Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council
- MetroTex Association of Realtors Leadership Academy Graduate
- MetroTex Association of Realtors Leadership Alumni Board Member
- The Junior League of Dallas Sustaining Member
- Kappa Alpha Theta Alumnae
- Children's Medical Center Women’s Auxiliary